| || |
In 2014, the BAUS Annual Meeting will return to the BT Arena & Convention Centre in Liverpool (pictured left), incorporating meetings of:
- the Section of Academic Urology
- the Section of Andrology & Genito-Urethral Surgery
- the Section of Female, Neurological & Urodynamic Urology
- the Office of Education Teaching and Skills Courses
Further details of the programme will follow in early 2014
This year, following discussions with companies that usually book, or have expressed interest in booking a Satellite Session, we have changed the way companies book Satellite Sessions.
Companies had until 11:00hr on 1 October 2013 to submit their Satellite Session booking form by e-mail. At that time, we randomly selected forms from those that have been received, and called company representatives to confirm / discuss Satellite Session slots. Company Representatives had to be available by phone between 11:00hr and 13:00hr for this allocation. If we were unable to reach a Company Representative during this time, we did not reserve a session, and we contacted the next company.
There is still one Satellite Session available at the BAUS 2014 Annual Meeting on Thursday 26 June 2014 from 07.45hr to 08.45hr. Please e-mail the Events Team for further information or click here for the Satellite Session Brochure and Booking Form.
|18 Oct 2013 ||Stand booking opens for Satellite Sponsors (11:00hr)|
|01 Nov 2013 ||Deadline for stand bookings for Satellite Sponsors|
|13 Nov 2013 ||Exhibition and Sponsorship Brochure available on the BAUS website|
|18 Nov 2013 ||Stand bookings open for general exhibition bookings on a first-come, first-served basis (11:00hr)|
|18 Nov 2013 ||Sponsorship bookings open on a first-come, first-served basis|
Exhibition and Sponsorship bookings are open. Please click here for the BAUS 2014 Exhibition and Sponsorship Brochure or click here for the Stand Application Form. Please click here to view the current stand plan.
Abstract submission closed at 12:00hr (GMT) on Friday 03 January 2014. .
If your abstract has been accepted for presentation, you will be notified of this by the end of February 2014.
We will be running a videoposter session at BAUS 2014. The deadline for videoposter submissions (12:00hr on Friday 31 January 2014) has now passed and no further submissions can be accepted.
VideoPoster format must conform to the following:
- Create your VideoPoster in PowerPoint
- The layout must be in landscape format (PowerPoint usually offers this format as a first option)
- Design of the poster should adhere to the full scientific poster parameters (Title, Intro, Subject, Methods, Conclusions, References
- Design the poster with the movie and put in the same folder, linked to the presentation
- Movie to run within the appropriate window in the poster, set for "Click to run"
- Movie format must be a .wmv or .mpg1 file (other file types may not run on our system)
- Only standard CODECS supplied within Windows 7 will be available.
- Length of movie to be no more than 5 minutes
- No audio
- Maximum permitted file size: 4 Gb
- Fonts should be embedded
Marketing Liverpool have put together an accommodation booking site for BAUS 2014. Please click here to access the site and book accommodation for the conference.