BAUS 2021 Photographic Competition
Information about the competition and how to enter
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED FOR JUDGING
A message from Mary Garthwaite, BAUS Virtual Art Gallery Curator:
" The BAUS Virtual Art Gallery is excited to announce the inaugural BAUS photographic competition. So get your cameras at the ready!
" This years’ theme is "Seeing it Through". Images should reflect your personal interpretation of this title. This could be the view through your camera lens, how you or those around you are coping, either professionally or personally, with the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, or the modern working life of a urologist in general.
" Entries must be received by 18.00hr on Friday 28 May 2021. All entries will be displayed in 'Hall 3 - Photography' of the Virtual Art Gallery on the BAUS website (click here to view the images), with Level 1 copyright (i.e. all rights reserved) and will be open to full public viewing.
" A panel of three judges will select the three best images, and the overall winning image will be announced during the BAUS 2021 conference in June. The winner will receive a set of Apple Airpods.
" We look forward to seeing your entries, so be inspired and happy snapping!"
How to submit your images
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ARE LISTED BELOW
- All submissions must be original work by the entrant;
- Each entrant may submit up to three photographs by email to the Gallery Curator;
- Images must be submitted as high-definition digital images (at least 700 pixels wide);
- Each image should be accompanied by a title and a brief accompanying description together with confirmation that they are original images; and
- In addition, we require confirmation that any identifiable individual(s) featured in your photographs have given their consent to publication on the BAUS Art Gallery pages (which are open to public viewing).
← Back to BAUS Members Art Gallery