The BAUS Annual Meeting will return to the ICC Birmingham in 2020, a year which marks the 75th anniversary of BAUS. The theme of BAUS 2020 is "Past, Present & Future - Futurology", with the aim of looking towards future urology and innovation, as well as celebrating the past 75 years of urological excellence. We look forward to welcoming you to Birmingham next year.
Exhibition & Sponsorship - BAUS 2020 Brochure
BAUS would like to thank all commercial companies for their continued support shown to the Association over a number of years. Promoting your products and services adds a vital dimension to the meetings, as well as facilitating teaching and training.
We have introduced a variety of new sponsorship opportunities for our partners, to drive extra engagement with delegates at the largest urology meeting in the UK. We are pleased to offer Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsorship packages, each representing excellent value and optimum engagement.
Your support is key to the success of our Annual Meeting and we would encourage you to consider these excellent opportunities.
BAUS 2020 Exhibition & Sponsorship Brochure
BAUS 2020 Exhibition & Sponsorship Booking Form
BAUS 2020 Stand Plan
- 5 November 2019 - Sponsorship and Exhibition Brochure available on the BAUS website and emailed out to all exhibitors.
- 12 November 2019 - 11:00hr Bookings open for Sponsorship Packages only.
- 26 November 2019 - 11:00hr Bookings open for Satellite Symposiums only.
- 3 December 2019 -- 11:00hr Bookings open for general exhibition and sponsorship bookings.
All bookings will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Satellite Symposia only are subject to availability, based on the sale of sponsorship packages.
If you wish to book a sponsorship package, exhibition stand or sponsorship opportunity, please complete the BAUS 2020 Exhibition & Sponsorship booking form.
The costs of stand space at BAUS 2020 is set at the following levels:
- Premium Plus Shell Scheme or Premium Space Only £350 pm2 (+VAT)
- Shell Scheme Premium £310 pm2 (+VAT)
- Shell Scheme £300 pm2 (+VAT)
- Space Only Premium £290 pm2 (+VAT)
- Space Only £280 pm2 (+VAT)
Exhibition bookings for Charities will be available from 01 April 2020 and charged at a discounted rate of £800 (+VAT).
BAUS is pleased to offer delegates and exhibitors an accommodation booking service which is provided by BCD Meetings & Events. – CLICK HERE https://hotelmap.com/events/MSVH7-LV-VkRDM05JQ1RYMA.
By securing allocations at hotels in Birmingham well in advance of the meeting, we have ensured that bedrooms in this popular city are available for delegates throughout the conference. Please book early to secure your preferred room - hotel requests are handled on a "first-come, first-served" basis and all rooms are subject to availability at the time of the booking.
To make a booking contact BCD by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone on +44 (0)203 238 7133.
Keep up-to-date with all BAUS 2020 information via twitter @BAUSUrology, #BAUS20 and on BAUS TV.
We are pleased to welcome members of the press to attend BAUS 2020 and obtain a Press Pass for a small daily fee of £40. If you would like a Press Pass for BAUS 2020, please email us with the days you wish to attend and we ask that you send any of the following:
- Media identification, such as an international accredited press pass;
- Business card stating affiliation and position e.g. editor, publisher, writer, reporter etc; or
- Letter on official letterhead from the editor of a publication/website certifying the affiliation, verifying assignment to the meeting and including the editor's contact information
Organised by: The BAUS Events' Team of the British Association of Urological Surgeons
Phone Number: +44 (0)207 869 6950