UK Membership Applications
Please complete and return the proposal form and direct debit mandate to the BAUS office no later than Monday 23 April 2018. Your application will be considered at the next meeting of BAUS Trustees on 26 April 2018. Following the meeting, the Honorary Secretary will write to you with the result.
Assuming your application is successful, membership will be confirmed and will backdated to 1 January 2018 and will include copies of the BJU International (BJUI) and the Journal of Clinical Urology (JCU), together with electronic access to both journals through the BAUS website. All UK subscriptions are normally paid by direct debit which is collected in January each year.
Applications will be returned if not accompanied by:
- a completed application form signed by two Full Members of BAUS
- a curriculum vitae
- a completed direct debit mandate (including the full postal address of your bank) which will be used to set up direct debit payments from 1 January 2019
- a completed credit card form or cheque for your annual subscription in 2018
If you are applying for Trainee Membership (for those in numbered training posts in the United Kingdom), please remember to quote your National Training Number (NTN) and your expected CCT date in the relevant spaces.
The membership subscription rates for January to December 2018 are:
||Associate Urological Specialist
||Senior UK (incl. journals)
Subscription rates are routinely reviewed by the Trustees each year, and any proposed amendments are presented to the membership at the Annual General Meeting in June. Please download the following items for your application:
- BAUS membership application form
- Direct debit mandate for subscriptions
- Credit card mandate