ChM in Urology: by Edinburgh Surgery Online
Applications close on 30 Aug 2019
The Edinburgh ChM in Urology supports preparation for the FRCS Urol and FEBU exams. The 2019-2020 Academic Year starts on Monday 9 September 2019 and applications close on 30 August.
On completion of this programme, trainees will be able to:
- demonstrate in-depth knowledge of their chosen surgical subspecialty, and be able to apply this knowledge to the systematic assessment and management of surgical patients in the elective, urgent and emergency clinical setting;
- recognise the leadership contribution and responsibilities of the surgeon in the multidisciplinary management of complex surgical disease;
- critically reflect upon day-to-day surgical practice in the context of recent advances, and engage in critical dialogue with peers and experts in other sub-specialties;
- apply the general principles of clinical study design, ethics, and statistics to critically evaluate the scientific literature in surgical research, and make informed judgements on new and emerging issues in surgery; and
- exercise a high level of autonomy and initiative in professional activities at a level of independent surgical practice.
Click here to view further information and here to apply for the course.
View other news