In 2018, the BAUS Annual Scientific Meeting will return to the historic city of Liverpool.
The conference will incorporate meetings of:
- the Section of Academic Urology
- the Section of Andrology & Genito-Urethral Surgery
- the Section of Endourology
- the Section of Female, Neurological & Urodynamic Urology
- the Office of Education Teaching & Skills Courses
Registration for BAUS 2018 will be available on this website from early March 2018.
Liverpool Convention Bureau has secured a number of rooms for BAUS 2018 at preferential rates. We advise you not to accept accommodation offers from any other booking service or bureau; their rates will not be the best available, and some companies have, in past years, been involved in scams of conference attendees.
Click here to book (or change) your accommodation through Liverpool Convention Bureau
BAUS is offering conference delegates a FREE one-hour mentoring taster session with one of our highly trained and experienced mentors during the meeting.
What is mentoring?
"A learning relationship that helps the mentee to take charge of their own development, releasing their potential. It helps them become better at helping themselves". Mentors may have many roles, including sounding board, critical friend, facilitator, networker, coach and role model.
Why should I attend?
- If you are settling into a new post or role and you need some help career/life planning;
- If you have a specific educational or work need;
- If you want to discuss a potential opportunity / dilemma; or
- If you want to be more strategic about your own development.
Mentoring sessions can be booked via the BAUS 2018 registration site.
The Social Evening will be held on Monday 25 June from 18.00hr to 20.00hr at the Liver Building. Tickets will be available to purchase for delegates via the BAUS 2018 registration site.
Exhibition Stands, Sponsorship & Satellite Sessions
We are accepting applications for stands, sponsorship and satellite sessions for exhibiting companies.
Click here for further information & to submit an application
Organised by: The Events Team of The British Association of Urological Surgeons
Phone Number: +44 (0)207 869 6950