The BAUS Annual Meeting will return to the ICC Birmingham in 2020, a year which marks the 75th anniversary of BAUS. The theme of BAUS 2020 is "Past, Present & Future - Futurology", with the aim of looking towards future urology and innovation, as well as celebrating the past 75 years of urological excellence. We look forward to welcoming you to Birmingham next year.
Abstracts - Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions open at 11:00hr on Friday 1 November 2019 and are invited on the following topics:
- General urology / Male LUTS / Emergency/Trauma
- Female urology & bladder dysfunction
- Bladder cancer diagnosis & treatment
- History of urology
- Renal cancer / Testis cancer / Sarcoma
- Stones / Imaging / Upper tract disorders
- Basic science
- Management / Governance /Education / Quality improvement
- Prostate cancer
- Andrology / Penile cancer / Reconstruction
- Challenges during training - submissions are open to Consultants, Trainees and Associate Specialists (successful submissions will be given as a PowerPoint presentation during the BAUS Section of Trainees Session - "When things go wrong").
Please ensure you read the ""Challenges During Training" Guidelines prior to submission.
Click to submit your BAUS 2020 abstract(s) (before the deadline of 23:59hr on Thursday 9 January 2020)
The BAUS 2020 Preliminary Programme will be available on the BAUS 2020 microsite early in 2020.
Registration will open in early March 2020.
Keep up-to-date with all BAUS 2020 informaton via Twitter @BAUSUrology, #BAUS20 and on YouTube (BAUS TV).
Exhibition & Sponsorship - BAUS 2020 Brochure
If you wish to book a sponsorship package, exhibition stand or sponsorship opportunity, please click here to be directed to the BAUS Annual Meeting 2020 link where you will find the Exhibition & Sponsorship brochure and booking form.
This event is approved for CME
Organised by: BAUS Events Team of The British Association of Urological Surgeons
Phone Number: +44 (0)207 869 6950