The BAUS Annual Meeting will return to the ICC Birmingham in 2020, a year which marks the 75th anniversary of BAUS. The theme of BAUS 2020 is "Past, Present & Future - Futurology", with the aim of looking towards future urology and innovation, as well as celebrating the past 75 years of urological excellence. We look forward to welcoming you to Birmingham next year.
Abstract submissions closed at midhnight on Thursday 9 January 2020. Abtractz have been invited on the following topics:
- General urology / Male LUTS / Emergency/Trauma
- Female urology & bladder dysfunction
- Bladder cancer diagnosis & treatment
- History of urology
- Renal cancer / Testis cancer / Sarcoma
- Stones / Imaging / Upper tract disorders
- Basic science
- Management / Governance /Education / Quality improvement
- Prostate cancer
- Andrology / Penile cancer / Reconstruction
- Challenges during training - submissions are open to Consultants, Trainees and Associate Specialists (successful submissions will be given as a PowerPoint presentation during the BAUS Section of Trainees Session - "When things go wrong").
The BAUS 2020 Preliminary Programme will be available on the BAUS 2020 microsite early in 2020.
Registration will open in early March 2020.
Keep up-to-date with all BAUS 2020 information via Twitter @BAUSUrology, #BAUS20 and on YouTube (BAUS TV).
BAUS is pleased to offer delegates an accommodation booking service which is provided by BCD Meetings & Events. – CLICK HERE https://hotelmap.com/events/MSVH7-LV-VkRDM05JQ1RYMA
By securing allocations at hotels in Birmingham well in advance of the meeting, we have ensured that bedrooms in this popular city are available for delegates throughout the conference. Please book early to secure your preferred room - hotel requests are handled on a "first-come, first-served" basis and all rooms are subject to availability at the time of the booking.To make a booking contact BCD by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone on +44 (0)203 238 7133.
Exhibition & Sponsorship - BAUS 2020 Brochure
If you wish to book a sponsorship package, exhibition stand or sponsorship opportunity, please click here to be directed to the BAUS Annual Meeting 2020 link where you will find the Exhibition & Sponsorship brochure and booking form.
This event is approved for CME
Organised by: BAUS Events Team of The British Association of Urological Surgeons
Phone Number: +44 (0)207 869 6950