In 2019, the BAUS Annual Scientific Meeting will return to the historic city of Glasgow.
Abstract submissions accepted until 23:59hr on Thu 10 Jan 2019.
Registration opens in March 2019 on the Annual Scientific Meeting microsite
The conference will incorporate meetings of:
- the Section of Academic Urology
- the Section of Andrology & Genito-Urethral Surgery
- the Section of Endourology
- the Section of Female, Neurological & Urodynamic Urology
- the Office of Education Teaching & Skills Courses
Abstracts are now being accepted on the following topics:
- General Urology / Male LUTS / Emergency / Trauma
- Female Urology / Bladder Dysfunction
- Bladder Cancer Diagnosis / Treatment
- History of Urology
- Renal Cancer / Testis Cancer/Sarcoma
- Stones / Imaging / Upper Tract Disorders
- Management / Governance / Education / Quality Improvement
- Prostate Cancer
- Andrology / Penile Cancer / Reconstruction
- Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) - submissions from non-consultant and non-associate specialist grade doctors ONLY (successful submissions will be presented in the ePoster Competition during the BAUS Section of Trainees Session)
Click here to submit an abstract for BAUS 2019
Abstracts should be submitted in English, and must be a maximum of 250 words.
The names of the author(s) and institutions should appear only where requested, and should not be included in the text of your abstract. Adjudicators have been instructed to give a nil mark to any abstract in which the author or institution is identifiable.
The abstract should be in four sections; Introduction; Patients (or Materials) and Methods; Results; Conclusions. The information provided should be that which would normally comprise an abstract for a published paper and not a slightly briefer version of a full paper.
Avoid detailed descriptions of methods and results, which can be provided during the oral or poster presentation.
In general, references should not be cited but, if they are deemed essential to the abstract, they should be in the form (Smith et al. BJUI 1999; 75: 100-1) within the text.
If you have any queries, please email the Events Team.
Please note that the BAUS Office will be closed from Friday 21 December 2018 and will re-open on Wednesday 2 January 2019, during which time we will not be able to assist with any abstract submission queries.
The deadline for abstract submissions: 23:59 (GMT) on Thursday 10 January 2019
This event is awaiting approval for CME
Organised by: The Events Team of The British Association of Urological Surgeons
Phone Number: +44 (0)207 869 6950