If you have passed the MCQ / EMQ of the FRCS (Urol) part 1 exam you will benefit from attending the FRCS Revision Course.
The course aims to prepare delegates prior to the FRCS (Urol) part 2 exam with seminars on key topics covering the highlights, controversial areas and potential exam issues, with the afternoon sessions being devoted to mock vivas and examination technique.
Click here to register
The course is split into different types of activities:
- Seminars from experts will run for the first half of each morning (interactive seminars covering the highlights, controversial areas and potential exam issues)
- Mock vivas in the afternoons (six separate teams of examiners to give each attendee the maximum practical experience of the viva situation)
- Microteaching sessions, both in the mornings and after the afternoon viva sessions (delegates will be assigned a topic and expected to provide a short talk no morthan 6 minutes with 4 minutes for questions on the topic, using no more than 6 slides - and a one-page printed handout for your colleagues
Click Here to view the program for 2019.
On Thursday 28 March, there will be a complimentary course dinner at the Case Restaurant, Leicester City Centre.
- 5 Nights Sun-Fri = £1,180
- 4 Nights Mon-Fri = £1,080
- Non-Residential = £775
- 5 Nights Sun-Fri = £1,405
- 4 Nights Mon-Fri = £1,305
- Non-Residential = £1,000
All registrations (residential & non-residential) include breakfast, lunch & refreshments throughout the week. Registrations with accommodation include dinner on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
Registration will open in early January 2019. If you would like to register your interest in the course, and be notified when registration opens, please email the Events Team using the link below. Registration closes 23.00 on 21 February 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: There are an extremely limited number of places on the course this year, so book early to avoid disappointment. If we reach capacity, we will close registration prior to 21 February
If you require any further information, please email the Events Team, or telephone the BAUS Office on the number below.