The Joint BAGURS / FNUU / AGUS meeting will focus on Reconstructive Urology: Current UK Practice.
The meeting will feature leading speakers from the UK & worldwide with state of the art lectures, reviews of evidence & best practice, point/counterpoint debate, MDTs, networking and general discussions, and the additional attraction of the feature: "Urethrally challenged: seniors versus juniors".
Topics to be covered include:
- Urethral & bladder reconstruction;
- Male & female aspects;
- New developments in prosthetic surgery;
- Mesh, mesh removal and alternatives;
- Guidelines, centralisation, MDTs & commissioning; and
- Trials and future research.
Registration will open in early 2019. This meeting will take place at Hotel du Vin, Winchester.
To register your interest in the course, and be notified when registration opens, email the Events Team using the link below
Organised by: The Events Team of the British Association of Urological Surgeons
Phone Number: +44 (0)20 7869 6950