The quality and advantages of Prostate MRI have re-defined prostate diagnostic practice in recent years. Recent publications of PROMIS, PRECISION and the Hansen BJUI papers strongly advocate the use of mpMRI for lesion detection and biopsy avoidance in the diagnostic pathway.
This established international workshop has traditionally addressed the approach to learning the skills required for this new diagnostic tool and its application, using guided biopsies in a multidisciplinary environment involving radiologists, urologists and pathologists. Modules for beginners and advanced readers are provided.
The course organisers are: Dr Christof Kastner, Urology and Dr Tristan Barrett, Radiology. Click here to download the course flyer.
We recommendthe MRI Pro website as a validated online learning tool to consolidate skills after the course.
The Cambridge Course has been greeted with unanimous applroval, not only as the original two-day annual course since 2013, but also in short-course and seminar format at ECRs, Focal Therapy Symposia and the SIU conferences.
The course & workshop include a validated course package on various workstations with lectures, practical cases & discussion.
External Tutors & Speakers
- Prof Heinz-Peter Schlemmer, Radiology, DKFZ Heidelberg, Germany
- Dr Nienke Hansen, Radiology, University of Cologne, Germany
- Dr Francois Cornud, Radiology, Paris, France
- Prof Ola Bratt, Urology, Sahlgrenska University, Sweden
- Prof Roberto Milano, Urology, University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Italy
- Prof Jeremy Grummet, Urology, Melbourne, Australia