Online abstract submission is now open and will close at 11:00am on 20 May 2019. Click here to submit an abstract.
Video Tips of the Trade
Submissions for the Video Tips of the Trade Session is now open via Dropbox and will close at 11:00am on 20 May 2019. Click here to submit a video
- The video should be points of technique – this can be a small part of a procedure
- Maximum length of video: 90 seconds
- The video must be suitable and be consented for sharing on social media
- Do not include recorded voice over commentary. Presenters will talk with the video running at the same time
- Do not include music
- Please submit the full video (no abstract required)
An abstract, explaining in detail the Video Tips of the Trade and what to include will be uploaded to the BAUS website in due course.
In the city with a famous spinal unit we will discuss Spinal injuries and the complex stone patient with our expert panel including Thomas Knoll, Christopher Woodhouse and others…
- Malcolm Coptcoat Lecture - Thomas Knoll
- The Future of Data and Training in Endourology
- The return of Exoluminal vS Endoluminal 'Question of Sport'
- The lower pole stone in the context of NICE
- Papers, posters, video tips and tricks.
The Social Dinner will be held at The Mowbray on Thursday 5th September. A full programme will be available shortly.
Registration will open shortly. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, and notified when registration opens, please email the Events Team or call the BAUS Office on +44 (0)20 7869 6950.
The programme will be available in due course; we will look forward to seeing you there!
Bookings for exhibition space at the BAUS Section of Endourology Annual are available. If you would like to book an exhibition stand (£2,000 plus VAT), please complete the exhibition stand application form.
This event is awaiting approval for CME
Organised by: The Events Team of British Association of Urological Surgeons
Phone Number: +44 (0)207 869 6970