Online abstract submission is now open and will close at 11:00am on 20 May 2019. Click here to submit an abstract.
Video Tips of the Trade
Submissions for the Video Tips of the Trade Session is now open via Dropbox and will close at 11:00am on 20 May 2019. Click here to submit a video
- The video should be points of technique – this can be a small part of a procedure
- Maximum length of video: 90 seconds
- The video must be suitable and be consented for sharing on social media
- Do not include recorded voice over commentary. Presenters will talk with the video running at the same time
- Do not include music
- Please submit the full video (no abstract required)
An abstract, explaining in detail the Video Tips of the Trade and what to include will be uploaded to the BAUS website in due course.
In the city with a famous spinal unit we will discuss Spinal injuries and the complex stone patient with our expert panel including Thomas Knoll, Christopher Woodhouse and others…
- Malcolm Coptcoat Lecture - Thomas Knoll
- The Future of Data and Training in Endourology
- The return of Exoluminal vS Endoluminal 'Question of Sport'
- The lower pole stone in the context of NICE
- Papers, posters, video tips and tricks.
The Social Dinner will be held at The Mowbray on Thursday 5th September. A full programme will be available shortly.
Registration is now open. Early rate registration is open until 23:59 on 01 August. Standard registration applies from 00:00 on 02 August.
Registration closes at 10:00 on 03 September
Click here to register for the meeting
Click here to view the registration costs
Bookings for exhibition space at the BAUS Section of Endourology Annual have capacity. If you would like to enquire about booking an exhibition stand (£2,000 plus VAT), please email email@example.com
This event is awaiting approval for CME
Organised by: The Events Team of British Association of Urological Surgeons
Phone Number: +44 (0)207 869 6970