Intended delegates: doctors, nurses, technicians and anyone allied to urodynamics who have some urodynamic experience.
- appreciation of the philosophy behind urodynamic studies (UDS) as part of patient investigation
- knowledge of the basic physical principles behind the measurement of flow and pressure
- knowledge of the role of UDS in investigating children, women, men and neurological patients
- ability to recognise artefacts seen during UDS, and the knowledge of how to correct them
- ability to interpret urodynamic traces
- knowledge of the techniques of basic and specialist urodynamics, including urethral function and video-UDS
Course Director: Dr Hashim Hashim