This course is aimed towards senior urology trainees due to take their exit examination (FRCSUrol). The VIVA examination will cover the entire paediatric urology syllabus.
The course includes:
- a simulated examination
- a high faculty-to-delegate ratio
- individually tailored feedback
- a paediatric urology quiz (Mr Abraham Cherian)
- an examiners' perspective session (Mr Milind Kulkarni)
- an examination stress management session (Mr Michael Stylianou)
Course director: Mr Pankaj Mishra
Advisory committee: Prof Shamim Khan and Mr Arash Taghizadeh
Faculty members: Miss Shabnam Undre, Miss Nisha Rahman, Mr Divyesh Desai, Mr Arash Taghizadeh, Mrs Aruna Abhayankar, Mr Sengamalai Manoharan, Mr Massimo Garriboli, Miss Anu Paul, Mr Iain Yardley, Ms Hanna Thomas, Mr Milind Kulkarni.
Additional faculty members to be confirmed shortly.