Save The Date | 21-23 June 2021
We will continue to monitor the national & global situation and follow guidance issued by the UK Government and relevant Health Authorities. Based on the advice to date, the Annual Meeting is scheduled to proceed as planned. However, there is a strong possibility that we may have to change the format of the meeting to be fully virtual if the physical meeting is unable to take place.
An announcement on BAUS 2021 will be available shortly and we will notify via the BAUS website and via BAUS social media channels.
Abstract submission for BAUS 2021 opened at 11:00hr (GMT) on Monday 28 December and will be accepted on the following topics:
- Andrology/Penile Cancer/Reconstruction
- Benign Andrology, Genitourethral Reconstruction and Male Infertility
- General Urology (BPH/Male LUTS/Emergency/Trauma)
- Female Urology and Bladder Dysfunction
- Bladder Cancer: Superficial
- Bladder Cancer: Muscle Invasive
- History of Urology
- Renal Cancer/Sarcoma
- Stones/Imaging/Upper Tract Disorders
- Innovations Following COVID-19
- Management/Governance/Education/Quality Improvement
- Prostate Cancer
Please ensure you read and follow the BAUS 2021 - Abstract Format Guidelines prior to submission. Download a check-list to ensure you have followed the criteria before submitting your abstract.
Submit an abstract for BAUS 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Abstract submission will close at 11:00hr (GMT) on Thursday 4 February 2021.
Registration will open in 2021
The preliminary programme will be available in 2021
Exhibition & Sponsorship
The Exhibition & Sponsorship brochure will be available in 2021
BAUS 2021 will feature on Twitter: @BAUSurology #BAUS21
This event is awaiting approval for CME
Organised by: BAUS Events of British Association of Urological Surgeons