Abstract submission for BAUS 2021 invited papers on the following topics:
- Andrology/Penile Cancer/Reconstruction
- Benign Andrology, Genitourethral Reconstruction and Male Infertility
- General Urology (BPH/Male LUTS/Emergency/Trauma)
- Female Urology and Bladder Dysfunction
- Bladder Cancer: Superficial
- Bladder Cancer: Muscle Invasive
- History of Urology
- Renal Cancer/Sarcoma
- Stones/Imaging/Upper Tract Disorders
- Innovations Following COVID-19
- Management/Governance/Education/Quality Improvement
- Prostate Cancer
Abstract submission closed at 11:00hr (GMT) on Thursday 4 February 2021. No late abstracts will be considered
Full AV information & instructions will be sent to all speakers in advance of the meeting. Any queries should be directed by email to BAUS Events.
Download the BAUS 2021 PowerPoint template.
Click here to register for BAUS 2021 Virtual Closes at 10.00hr on Thursday 17 June 2021
Click here to view the Programme Overview for BAUS 2021. Click here to view the BAUS 2021 Preliminary Programme.
Exhibition & Sponsorship
We are pleased to offer Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze sponsorship packages and a Virtual Exhibitor package, each representing excellent value and optimum engagement. Please click here to view the BAUS 2021 Exhibition & Sponsorship brochure.
- 1 March 2021 11:00hr - Bookings open for Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Sponsorship Packages only *booking form will open at 10:00hr and bookings will be accepted from 11:00hr
- 10 March 2021 11.00hr - Bookings open for Virtual Exhibition space and Sponsorship
Please ensure you read the Exhibition Terms and Conditions and Sponsorship Package & Satellite Session Guidelines and Terms & Conditions.
Please click here to book a Sponsorship Package or Virtual Exhibition Space.
Bookings for Virtual Exhibition Space will close at 10:00hr on 3 May 2021
Sponsorship Packages have sold out for BAUS 2021.
BAUS 2021 will feature on Twitter: @BAUSurology (use the hashtag #BAUS21)
This event is awaiting approval for CME
Organised by: BAUS Events of British Association of Urological Surgeons