The program is packed with relevant content for practising and aspiring GURS urologists. 26 World experts will provide in-person, state-of-the-art lectures and come together in London for peer-to-peer, stimulating discussions.
Day 1 will focus on congenital reconstructive surgery: demonstrating hypospadias revision surgery and salvage continent urinary diversion surgery.
- Live-surgery: hypospadias revision urethroplasty
- Live-surgery: salvage Mitrofanoff procedure
Day 2 will dedicate time to the management of iatrogenic injury of the urinary tract .
- Live-surgery: open redo-vesicourethral anastomosis for post-RALP bladder neck contracture
- Live-surgery: implantation of bulbar artificial urinary sphincter (AMS800)
- Semi Live-surgery: robotic reconstructive surgery for ureteric stricture
Day 3 will look at our collective efforts with clinical trials evaluating new treatments for our patients and review the surgical management of trauma to the urinary tract.
- Live-surgery: bulbar anastomotic urethroplasty for traumatic fall-astride urethral stricture
- Live-surgery: bulbo-prostatic anastomotic urethroplasty after pelvic fracture urethral injury
- To illustrate surgical technique and intra-operative decision making in complex genitourinary reconstructive surgery using live surgical procedures.
- To participate in interactive case discussions, and provide a platform for GURS surgeons to learn, network and exchange the latest news on GURS research.