A regional educational gathering to explore the latest developments in Prostate Cancer care locally, with content provided by leading urologists, oncologists and radiologists from the UK and Ireland.
This event will facilitate the dissemination of best practice educational content to local cancer service clinicians, provided by key opinion leaders in Prostate Cancer care, both locally and nationally. The multi-disciplinary nature of the meeting agenda and faculty, with Urologists, Oncologists and Radiologists represented, will ensure knowledge transfer of best practices is provided for clinicians working in all aspects of Prostate Cancer care in the UK & Ireland.
Early bird rate: £75+VAT (by 30th September 2021)
Standard rate: £125+VAT (from 1st October 2021)
Professor Suneil Jain and Mr John McKnight.
- Lunch on arrival - 12.30hr
- Co-Chairs’ opening remarks and introduction
- Session 1 – 13:30hr
- Talk 1 – TP Biopsy and MP MRI: Professor Caroline Moore
- Talk 2 – PSMA PET/CT for High Risk Staging and Biochemical Relapse of Prostate Cancer: Professor Tara Barwick
- Talk 3 – Rectal Distancing (SpaceOAR VUE) & Brachytherapy: Professor Michelle McNicholas
- Panel Discussion 1
- Interval – 15:30hr. Tea/Coffee & Shortbread
- Session 2 – 16:00hr
- Talk 4 – SABR for Non-Metastatic, Localised Prostate Cancer : Aidan Cole
- Talk 5 – Non-Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (NMCRPC): Professor Suneil Jain
- Talk 6 – Therapeutic Radioisotopes for Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Professor Joe O’Sullivan
- Talk 7 – Radical & Salvage Prostatectomy Speaker TBC
- Panel Discussion 2
- Dinner – 18:00hr: Three-course Buffet
- Co-Chairs’ closing remarks.