The Cambridge Stone Team are planning this meeting of urologists from the East Of England who have an interest in stone disease.
The topics we are planning to discuss include:
- current NICE Guidance: where are we falling down?
- what can your specialist stone nurse do for you and your patients?
- day case PCNL: is it possible? Discussion of pathways;
- minimising risk to stone patients coming out of the pandemic: round table discussion; and
- case presentations and discussions.
If you would like to come then please email Oliver Wiseman using the link below.
We hope that some of you will be able to make it. There will be drinks and dinner afterwards.
Please book your leave now if you are able to join us.