Skip to main content

The staff of BAUS are not medically qualified and cannot give advice on medical problems or urological referrals. For urological recommendations, please consult your Urologist, GP or Nurse Specialist in the first instance.

NOTE: Some of the information provided contains graphic, medical images which individuals may find upsetting

Click here to use our feedback form & send us your comments about this section of the BAUS website; this will help us to improve it for the benefit of our patients.