Clifford Morson was born in 1881 and educated at Haileybury College and the Middlesex Hospital London.
At the Middlesex Hospital, he was Cancer Registrar and pioneered radiotherapy for urological cancers.
During World War II, he served in the RNVR and received an OBE for his service.
He became the second President of BAUS and was instrumental in uniting London's urological hospitals, the "three P's".
His autograph was sourced from 1946. For more detailed biographical information, go to Clifford Morson's entry in the Famous Urologists' Room or his entry in Plarr's Lives of the Fellows Online.
Source of the Autograph
Clifford Morson's second autograph was sourced from the official photograph taken on his election to President of BAUS in 1947. The source remains in the archive at the BAUS Offices in the Royal College of Surgeons.
← Back to The Autograph Cupboard